Cobbles, located in Dunster, Somerset, is an ancient Grade II listed property located in the centre of the village.
Dunster Castle, numerous tea rooms, pubs & restaurants are all on your doorstep. Internally, the one-bed, self-contained accommodation has been completely renovated to provide accommodation that has a period-feel with modern essentials.
It is ideal base for couples wanting to explore this unique corner of Exmoor. Cobbles’ large medieval entrance leads to your private front door, which takes you into a spacious and comfortable living room.
There is a flat screen TV with Sky packages available and a lovely woodburning stove, making the room perfect for cosy meals in front of the TV.
Step up into the fitted kitchen with modern fixtures and fittings, as well as many high-quality appliances to suit all your needs.
There is a ground floor shower room just off the kitchen.
Upstairs is a large bedroom with a king-size bed, a grand mahogany wardrobe with plenty of storage space, as well as a bookcase stocked with books for some late-night reading.
From the bedroom, there are wonderful views over the neighbouring historic houses, greenery and Dunster Castle.
Dunster is the perfect spot for those interested in exploring historical landmarks and Exmoor National Park.
From the village you can climb Grabbist Hill to the Giants Chair and Gallox Hill Camp to Bats Castle, both offer stunning views across Exmoor, the coast and Wales.
Dunster Beach and the West Somerset Steam Railway are both nearby.
- One bedroom: 1 x king-size
- Ground floor shower room with a shower, basin and WC
- Living room.
- Gas central heating, woodburning stove
- Electric oven and hob, microwave, kettle, toaster, fridge, dishwasher
- TV (with built-in DVD), a selection of books and WiFi (Due to the area the Wifi may be intermittent at times)
- Power and first basket of logs included in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Travel cot and highchair available
- Some off street parking nearby and also street parking and free on street parking nearby
- There is also 2 council car parks in village close by
- Sorry, no pets and no smoking
- Deli, several pubs and restaurants can all be found within a short walking distance from the property, in both directions
- Choice of large supermarkets 4 miles away
- Note: The property is accessed through a communal entrance.